Sunday, May 08, 2005

I had my first real study session for a final today. I know that sounds kind of funny--I'm a Sophomore, so I should've had group study sessions since I entered college. I don't know. I guess I've just never felt the need to study with other people because I'm usually well enough on my own, but with Calculus it's a completely different story. Today, we gathered together to study Calculus and kick ass on the final, hopefully.

I'm starting to feel a little better about my Calculus final. It doesn't feel like it will be as hard, but it still worries me. I'm still not very sure that I'll do well. Granted, I really only need a "C" on the final to pass the class, but I really would like to pass the class with a better grade than that. A "B" in Calculus would not only be good for all the work I put into it, but also boost my GPA if the rest of my grades go as planned. But, I'm not going to go hardcore on studying for this final because I know that it's best to take a few breaks in between and breathe it out. So, that's what I'll be doing the rest of the day--studying for finals. (Not that my culture class final really even matters because the class is completely worthless.)

3 comments:

carebear said...

i love your new template....love it...i am happy for you with the study session..just breathe and take it slow...then you will be able to focus on everything...don't stress too much...if you do you know how to contact me...do you have my home phone number? good luck

Thister said...

No, I don't have your home phone number in my book. At least, I don't think I do. Just send it to me in e-mail ;)

Blue said...

wow...I don't think I've ever been to a full blown study session. It's always me and a couple people at Starr's until we fall asleep. LOL! I prefer to study at home, so I know what you mean about doing well enough on your own.

Post a Comment