Monday, July 19, 2004

After three hours of editing the unfilled contact list of the GBP president account, I'm seriously considering quitting the organization. I've never seen such an unorganized organization in all my life. I thought NHS in HS was bad, but this organization takes the cake on that one. Needless to say, I filed all the contacts I could under three options: Current Members, Graduates/Alumni, and Leadership. However, since the previous secretary/whoever didn't put in the year of graduation for the previous members, I can't tell where to file over half of our membership. So, I filed what I could, sent the requested list to the president of GBP. (I still think he doesn't know what he's doing.) Requested that both the president and the former secretary/president/whoever look at the list and verify where the certain members should be placed according to their status. That might be too hard for them to do though, we'll see.

Other than GBP, I haven't done much else except play SH on the PS2 all weekend. I believe I'm 2/3 of the way through the game, but I'm not sure. I'm not using a walktrhough, so I don't know like I usually do. Ha! XD I racked up 27 hour on it though. LOL! That's crazy, but good fun. I haven't had a good break like that in a while and now I'm more eager to get back to debate and finish my POI and Inform. I still think blogger would make an excellent inform if I could spin it on a media angle. Still, no feedback from the people it matters from though. Dare I keep fishing for a topic and drown? I guess I need to do that.

Well, back to PKIs, POI, and fishing. If you don't hear anything, then I've most certainly drowned. X_X

*Line taken from Kill Bill Vol. 1: "This is what you get for fucking around with the Yokusa!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment