Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I'm working on the Prague pictures. I'm turning it into a webpage linked off of here since I can't turn it into a post because it starts to screw up. It will be up soon! I've just been busy masterdebating, e-mailing, awaiting e-mails, and working on other things like Lacey's anime drawings (and since I'm not as talented as Hans, it takes me a while to get the pictures looking good).

Guess what everybody? I got my first "crazies" on hotornot.com. HAHAH! Here's the two I got, check them out:

Crazy 1
Crazy 2

Wait until I bust out the emo profile! HAHAH! Then it will be funny to see the crazies I get! :P

Next time I post, hopefully, the Prague pictures will be up. ;)

Post-Script:: Added new links: "ties", I finally know how to tie a Windsor Double Knot! ; and "vgcats", great nerdcore/gamecore comic relief! ;o

0 comments:

Post a Comment