Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I know, I know. You're probably thinking Hey, wait, didn't he say he was going to do a different masthead with different colors? Different lyrics? Something from another band that doesn't have Andrew McMahon in it!?! And the truth is, you're right to think so. After all, I promised I would do something different.

But I didn't.

I did change the colors to ones I haven't used before and lyrics I haven't used before. However, the image is one I have used before. I feel it's the only one that speaks for me right now. Combined with the lyrics, it displays my thoughts best. I can't think of any other quote or lyric that describes how I feel about everything as well as this one does. Everyday when I wake up I think it is a day like any other. There are things I can control. There are things I cannot control. For those things I cannot control all I do is watch the sky and heed the weather patterns.

I think I'll stick with this theme for a long time now. The colors might change a little, but I'm certain that this is the masthead and lyrics that describe me and this blog best. Though, I have to admit that the monthly changes were fun. I might do them again from time to time, just not any time soon. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment