Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've been very sporadic and lacking with my posting on my good ol' blog lately. Unfortunately, with the except of school related crap (which I know most of you don't want to hear about), I don't have much to talk about or post.

Though, I can say (now that I'm certain of it) that this semester is the most difficult semester of my college career. I've never been torn between so many books and assignments. It's been stressful, it's has been hard.

But it has been good too.

Through all the stress and freaking out over classes, I've learned, time and time again, that "That which does not kill you only makes you stronger." Perhaps that's the over-riding theme of this semester and subsequent ones to come.

Now, instead of being negative or going into a stress induced nervous attack about all of it (which has never happened! LOL!), I'm working on framing all the stressful situations as best as possible. What better way to start then by thinking about positive things in the future: ONLY 32 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY 21st BIRTHDAY! BAM!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i just have to ask, did ya get that quote from me..haha..lol..it's a true saying though..you shall get through all of this don't worry...smile!

Thister said...

Haha! You, Elaine, Lacey, and many others.

Thanks again! ;)

Anonymous said...

of course anytime...let me know what you think of my blog!

Anonymous said...

thanks yeah just been in the mood lately..in fact i just added another one to the blog..this weekend has been a lot of thinking..

Thister said...

Ah. I'll keep checking your blog.

No doubt it has been an interesting couple of weeks. You've been strong though, just keep pulling through. ;)

Anonymous said...

:) i certainly will no doubt..:) *hugs always*

Post a Comment