Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Let's cause a scene, clap our hands and stomp our feet or something, yeah something...I just gotta get myself over me. -- The Format :: The First Single (You Know Me)

Well, needless to say it was an eventful weekend. While I was more than nervous and in a state of serious uncertainty, I managed to have a great weekend in Tacoma. Our team placed first in sweepstakes with a grand total of 236 points, killing the other competition. I also managed to help contribute points to that total this time! I broke in my Informative Speech event and was the fifth finalist out of 13! Yay for hardware!

Other than that, I learned a lot about some of our teammates--possibly more than I needed to know about some of them. Aside from the snoring from our roommate in the hotel, John, it was a good weekend and I'm glad I got through it and enjoyed the rollercoaster ride that it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment