Sunday, October 17, 2004

While it isn't over yet, I can certainly say that this month has not been a point of light in my life this year. In fact, I think October has been the worst month I've experienced this year and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better.

Between classes starting to crunch my time with more work and midterms, my worries with Japanese, my friend Steven getting kicked out of his house, my car being broken, my sweatshirt getting stolen, feeling slightly depressed during random intervals of the month, and a plethora of other issues...

I just want something to be positive about, but right now there isn't anything. The only shining moment of this month was the Switchfoot Concert that Lacey and I attended last Wednesday. It was fun, and I needed the relief. Yet, I still feel like there are all these things I have to do, I need to do. All these things that buy my time, these things that worry me. Staying positive isn't the prescription this time, I need to find a way to break it all down. I just haven't found out how.

Perhaps it's just me or the cyclical nature of life.

I'm not saying that I'm going to try being more optimistic, but I will hold out in hopes that the rest of this month gets better. Else, there is nothing to hold on to.

1 comments:

Thister said...

Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm trying to smile, I am. I'm just having a tough time doing it. The rain didn't help today, and I have so much to do still. I'm hoping for the best though.

Post a Comment