Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Holy goodness! I've been eating food like it's the end of the world. These last two weeks have been my most ravenous yet. As such, these last to weeks shall be known as "Josephina's Wrath" as I've managed to eat nearly $70 dollars worth of groceries away.

I know, that's A LOT of groceries. Most of it was Easy Mac, Ramen, and some salads...and now most of it is gone. It just amazes me how much of a hunger streak I've been running. I know my body is growing and that, because of swimming and aerobic activity, I'm eating more to keep the calorie intake up, but that's still a lot of food that should've lasted longer.

Today, for example, I had: A bowl of cereal, 4 glasses of milk, 2 cups of tea, 2 Easy Macs, 1 Hot Pocket, 1 Salad, 1 Apple with caramel Dip, half a bag of Chips, at least 9 of Barton's Mom's delicious and moist cookies, and some skittles.

I don't know what that sounds like to every one else, but that certainly sounds like a lot of food to me. Is it just a hunger streak fueling my growth or am I just a ravenous freak trying to engulf everything around me?

I think I need to work out more...

Damn you, Josephina, damn you!

3 comments:

Thister said...

P.S. I'm not crazy, I swear. I just named my stomach because it's almost like having a small child to feed. XD That's not crazy! Stephaine, a friend here, named her stomach years ago too! ;)

Thister said...

I'm going to revise the old template or create a new one. I'm not sure. I changed it to a blogger one for now to obtain all the kewl new features that blogger implemented months ago. I'll be working on the new/revised template when I get the time.

Hey, Chace, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Thister said...

Hahah! Well, yeah, that's true.

Post a Comment