Monday, June 28, 2004

Remember the auction I mentioned?

Well, I won. Woo! I get that art print plus a sketch of Zephaniah Valery, the lead male protagonist. I was trying to decide if I wanted Ryan or Zephaniah. I figured, since I am getting Azalea, the lead female protagonist, that I might as well get Zephaniah instead of Ryan. ;)

Now, no more spending on other items, aside from my vacation to Prague, except books for college and college/apartment related items. <right>

As previously noted, I'm going on vacation to Prague, Czech Republic and Aviano, Italy. We leave tomorrow and will be in Prague until July 2nd, after which we'll be in Aviano until we return on July 6th.

Sounds like fun, huh? It should be. I just hate being crammed in car for more than two the three hours. I'll deal with it though. I'm only bringing 50 euro with me since I don't have much money to spend. (None, in actuality, but that's another story!) So, I won't be buying too much. I'll just be taking some pictures, buying Czech cookies and anything else of interest that's not overly expensive. As for Italy, well, I'm not planning on spending anything there unless I really feel the need to. Italy is nice, but since I've been there many times it has started to get old. It's still fun, but not as much.

Well, looks like I need to get to packing and send an e-mail to Marty about what's going on before the July 1st deadline. I hope he can accept that I've only gotten my DI and POI (mostly done) done. I think he wanted the speeches done first, but I'm not too hyped about the inform, at least, not yet. If that's what he's concerned about, he can wait until the next update. I hope. LOL!

Hope everyone has a good Independence Day! I'll post pictures from the trip on the 6th or 7th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment