Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Parcel Post, SAM, book rate. Three rates of postal service that when in the continental United States aren't too slow compared to first class and priority. However, when you send anything (especially books) at one of those rates outside the continental United States, it is beyond slow. About 43 days slow.

I can't complain too much though, after all, I got my books finally. So, now I can continue the studying to include Nihongo and, possibly, math. So, all is well again.

If you understand the meaning of the last entry (listed below):

So far, no one has noticed its deletion, not yet. I'm sure someone will soon enough, but I think because it is summer and it hasn't been written in since the beginning of June that it will be until July before anything happens. I'm not really betting though. When they notice they'll come to me about it and I'll tell them in the same manner they told me: without words, without actions, without empathy or concern.

Looks like I was right in my assumption: just another scar ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment