Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Looking back at last night's late post, it's clear that I had a severe case of EMO-ness.

While I am feeling better than I was yesterday, I cannot say that I've released myself of the entanglement. I can't right now, and I probably won't be able to for a while. The knife I'll need to cut myself free isn't within reach, and even if I could get it, it would still be a struggle in itself to cut the ropes with my hands tied.

So, until I'm able to cut the ropes, I'm going to continue on like this. I'm trying to be positive, but the ropes are still attached. In time, perhaps, I'll be able to cut myself free of them; or continue to carry them until I can't feel anymore.

1 comments:

Bree said...

Think positive positive

Not negative negative!

:0)

Post a Comment