Saturday, September 04, 2004

I love Fridays! Friday's are usually great, but they're even better when you don't have any classes. Thank God for good scheduling! :D HAHA!

Today I rearannged my bedroom in the apartment. I de-lofted my bed by myself with a rachet, moved the dresser and desk around, put my bed back together and then cleaned. It sounds really easy and simple, but it really wasn't. I did all of it by myself without ANY help. I didn't really want help either. I think I have a complex about help. If I feel I can do it all by myself then I won't ask for help or, sometimes, when I'm stubborn, I'll carry the burden of trying to figure things out on my own without asking for help. Today was one of those days where I knew I could do it without help, so I did it. It all worked out :D My bedroom is more spacious and flowing. Plus, I don't have to worry about hitting my back on the wall when I crawl into bed becuase my matress is no longer a foot from the celiing!

After all that hard work I really wanted something to drink *wink, wink*. Now, if only I was 21 and could stock my personal fridge like that. HAHAHA! *sigh* Guess I'll have to wait a year and half to wait before that can happen...legally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment