Sunday, September 05, 2004

The blog looks different, you say. Yes, well, that's because I'm working on a new template. It's got a kewl theme :D I r t3h smart!

Why is it a blogger template right now? If you recall, blogger updated to a new version, and with that new version came new coding items that I was unable to implement into my blog with it's "archaic" coding. So, I needed to change the old template to one of bloggers templates to see how they coded the new stuff in so I could use it in my new template that will be up soon enough. Besides, you were probably getting tired of the minimalistic EMO look anyway. If not, well, get over it.

The new template will be up soon and I'm not giving any hints on what it is, except to say that I am a genius.

2 comments:

Thister said...

Yes, I know. I keep changing it. I want something kinda kewl while I work on the other one, but I can't really find anything that I like per se that blogger offers at the moment.

Thister said...

It's on its way XD

Post a Comment