Turns out my car decided to crap out on me again. No worries, though. I have AAA now and all went well. At this point in time I do not know what the problem is, but I am sure that whatever it is I won't worry about it. After all, this is, what, the fifth or sixth time this school year that I have had a problem with it. I am used to it by now.
Instead of focusing on the negative, I decided to list the things that went well today starting from when I woke up:
- AXE Snake Peel Shower Gel smells so good on me. That's what she said.
- The latte was just right. No sugar, light milk, and not too hot.
- Getting the full story alleviated confusion.
- Sold another book on half.com. Now I can afford aproximately 50 ramen packs. Woo!
- The guy that towed my car was a good conversationalist.
- My brother picked me up in a timely fashion.
- My iTunes has randomly selected a good assortment of music for this afternoon.
So, until further notice, I'm keeping it chill.
Song of the moment: Mr. Brown - O.A.R.
Turns out that my car's gas pump went to hell. Way to go, mi carro! Oh well. This is nothing new with good ol' Lobbi! Anyway, it works again. Hooray!
Now the question is, will it make it for the rest of the semester? We will find out on the next episode of Lobbi the Lobster Mobile! Duh duh dunn.