Sunday, May 02, 2004

I'm sure you know
as if you couldn't tell
that I'm ready to leave
this place
that left me with you

I'm sure it's been obvious
for some time
that I've hated a lot of the things
both of you do
I guess it's part of living
or should I say suffering
with you

I wasn't sure from the beginning
but in seeing it to this end
I can easily say
I hope we never cross paths again


You with your pseudo life
centered around a digital screen
and a distant lover
with mere communication as a filler
of the means

As you stay locked away in the room
every night
constantly clicking away in respite
for a life you cannot live
and to the world
time
that you never give

Perhaps, the worst
of everything
about living with you
was the fact
that you claimed to be more pious
and holy in every action you do

Or maybe it's the fact that you never clean
leaving the bathroom
in the shittiest condition
I've ever seen
Not to mention the shower room
where your towel was carelessly placed
on top of mine
How I wanted to kick your ass
upon you forcing me to live in your swine

And the hairs on the counter
which you left all over from shaving
along with the bowls in the sink
from your fucked up oatmeal craving
The fork by the toilet
the blood from your nose on the counter, sink, and floor
how truly fucked up and disgusting it was
to ever walk past the door


And you with your stenchiness
like no other
that was, indeed,
by far worse than Wee
made me contemplate suicide
or ponder a shooting spree

As you leave the room
open
to people I could care less to see
perhaps the most annoying
like Cinco, David, and Asswee.

Perhaps, the worst
of everything
about living with you
was the fact
that you and your ADHD rambunctious lifestyle
kept me up many a night for more than "just a while"

Or maybe it's the fact that you "borrowed" my stuff
but it never returned
like my batteries, lunch bags, and forks
Not to mention the fact that you stayed up
almost every night
playing something like Shinobu or FFX
because you felt the time was right
(and I'm sure that the game you played
until 7 am
when I told you I would be memorizing my speeches
was worthy of the screaming, chanting, and riot
that never ended
even when I asked you to be quiet)

And the fact that I had to buy Lysol
to neutralize the room
because you obviously didn't care
that others nearly died crossing the hall
in total despair
Refer to the time Shauna and Camille
sprayed down the room
because your stenchy ass
was causing Cinco's nasty gin' stench
to smell like perfume


I know I haven't been easy to live with
but like you made it all the more enjoyable
I think not
Rather, the things I'll remember from you,
from this semester,
will be the all of those things
and how many times you let the fucking phone ring
because you were too busy
with your stupid games
to get off of your asses and pick up
leaving me to answer and wonder
WHAT THE FUCK!

So, pardon me if it sounds like I hate you
because if you couldn't tell by now
I think I have since day two
I don't wish you the best
but rather
I wish you hell
for all the things you put me through
and all of the simple things you could've done
but never did care to do

Adieu and FUCK YOU TOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment