Monday, April 26, 2004

Whisper
in the wind
the words
that you spoke to me
and I will hear them
no matter the distance

Whisper
in the wind
of the times
we shared
and I will live them
even if only memories

Whisper
in the wind
the tinge of emotion
I felt
and I will remember what it's like to feel
though the touch has faded

Whisper
in the wind
the way
you left me
and I won't shed a tear
as the picture replays in my mind

Whisper
in the wind
the day
I'll find you
and I'll know your abscence wasn't a loss
though I felt alone without you

Whisper
in the wind
the warmth
that I long to feel
and I'll feel it
even if only for a second

Whisper
in the wind
of the life
you shared
and I will relive it
for it is all I have of you

Whisper
in the wind
the words
that you used to say to me
and I'll know you're still here
even though you're far away



To my Great Grandma and my Grandpa. I know you're here for me, helping me, even though you're far away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment