Saturday, April 10, 2004

I feel it everyday
the rhythmic beating
quietly seceding
drifting away

It's a blank spot
slowly seeping
clearly bleeding
feeling not

To fill
in disillusion
accepting fusion
cheapening thrill


and it's not so much a question
of consequence
or another
nor of missing
for answers are found
somewhere...in between

or, perhaps, in ending
as consoltation for efforts
nither worthwile
nor cavailer
simple rewards abound
somewhere...in the seams

but lack thereof
and lack alone
leaves it lingering
quitely haunting
slightly shifting around
somewhere...in places unseen


for it is in search of
and ever so close
until the realization
so blatant
speaks to shatter the illiusion
for this is... my role

and I see it on the faces of others
sullen, somber, forsaken sights
to wonder what they read of mine
for my heart is not on this sleeve
and these emotions are not so lucid
for this is... my control

yet, I feel it in my trembling heart
sharply stabbing in my chest
I feel it take hold
Softly shattering my hope
but it's ever so hollow
for this is... my whole


finding amiss
simple conclusion
vital seclusion
Separate from this

swallowed
merely scarring
bitterly barring
It's hollowed

drfiting away
quietly seceding
the rhytmic beating
I'm reeling

0 comments:

Post a Comment