Wednesday, January 06, 2010

It's official! My sister and I just ordered our tickets to check out Something Corporate in Cal-i-for-ni-a! I'm so excited and stoped for the concert and it is months away. Plus, it is one of the big things I am looking forward to about this year.

Yet, the funny thing about all of this is that nothing else is really planned out. Although we just dropped $110 combined, we have yet to figure out our flights, hotel, and, since I will be 25, my first ever car reservation. Still, in all of the uncertainty and impetuousness, I am thrilled! Traveling across the country, hanging out with my little sister, and rockin' a concert will be the pièce de résistance of this year. This is going to be quite an adventure and it has already begun. . .

So pull me under your weather patterns
Your cold fronts and the rain don't matter
Because a sun burns what I needed

0 comments:

Post a Comment