Monday, January 22, 2007

The first week of my last semester concluded with ease. I'm glad to report that this semester is promising, and not just because graduation is the light at the end of the tunnel. This semester is promising because I enjoy my courses and I'm looking forward to what's ahead.

In addition to the positive outlook I have regarding this semester, I recently got a potential job offer. Hopefully it works out. If it does, it's amazing what a good reference can do. It's even more intriguing if I get it because I barely even know the person that referred me. Maybe it is the initiative behind it all.

In the meantime, I am taking it one day at a time. I have a lot to take care of in a short period of time in the process of applying to grad school, but I'm not worried. I think I've planned everything out well, and I'm confident that things will work out for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment