Sunday, January 07, 2007

As break draws to a close, I'm getting things in order for my final semester. I've purchased my books. I've paid my fees. I've applied to a few graduate programs and I'll be applying to a couple more out of curiosity. I'm about to purchase a new laptop. I'm also looking into purchasing a sexy new suit to schmooze and seduce the ladies in.

Things are on the right track and I'm ready to rock this semester out.

I'm looking forward to almost everything this semester has to bring. It's not so much about the conclusion as it is the culmination leading to the closure. Between courses, tournaments, presentations and recreation, I'm excited about the possibilities this semester has in store.

Rain or shine, I'm ready. I've weathered some of the toughest storms. I've gotten sunburned. I've been down and out, but I'm not broken. I'm ready, and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

RockSteady said...

Yay, you're back!! I've been on semi-hiatus from my blog as well. I didn't really mean to, I just blinked twice and December was gone. Anyway, happy new year!

Thister said...

Hahah! Well it's good to see you too! I missed your humorous insights. By the way, I can't wait to check out dirt. It looked engaging and, as always, Courtney Cox Arquette is smoke'n hot.

Post a Comment