Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sometimes I wonder if there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Ok, so my fall semester is not going that bad, but it is tiring. Between reading, researching, writing, memorizing speeches, and running all over the damn place, I'm exhausted.

What's worse is that my new boss wants to change my hours so that I work on Friday. I'm not entirely opposed to it, but it annoys me for a few reasons. Namely, it bothers me because my schedule already sucks. I work Tuesday until close and then I open on Wednesday. I also work Thursday until close only to open again on Friday? Could my schedule be any more brutal? It's a two hour shift, but I'm so exhausted by Thursday every week that I don't want to have another day where I have to wake up early after getting about three to five hours of sleep. It's ridiculous. My first job is being a student, not an employee of a campus job. Discussions are likely to ensue in the following days because I don't think I can stand another caffeinated day at work. Shit. I'd rather work Monday than Friday.

Grievances aside, I'm going to get some rest. It's been a long day and I still have a lot to accomplish this week.

3 comments:

Bree said...

Want me to kick them in the kneecaps? ;)

Anonymous said...

hey love the picture. Need to get on my flickr account and add it to my favs. second off 4 more days til my big 21

Anonymous said...

okay so that was my wrong webpage if you click on my name. now it is right.

Post a Comment